Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request Bxnes
Offender's Name: Bxnes

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:438877938

Potential Witnesses: lemontiara, grasse, drantonyabish

Reason to Ban: constant rdm/maybe some damage trolling too

[b]Proof: https://imgur.com/a/a8PvzKS[/b]
[b]Now grasses and him might of been prop fighting, but I don’t know why he kill the other people with props in that one round. Started looking into this more when lemontiara mentioned this to me today earlier and I kinda almost forgot to post this. I also might have some demos if needed since I think he prop killed some other people too and it didn’t show up in logs.[/b]
GODDAMN IT I WAS GONNA BEAT ANYONE TO THE PUNCH BUT IM SO FUCKING SLOW AT THIS SHIT

I have the evidence of a mass committed by Bxnes that I was holding onto for a rainy day incase i needed blackmail or to ruin my rep but I guess I'll shoot after the inevitable wave of #freebxnes.

For all y'all staff care it doesn't exist and I'm lying out my ass
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
this isn't bxnes first offence if im correct if i find the forum ill gladly link it in an edit
just want to make it apparent that im pretty sure this is not his first time
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
-1 bxnes is fun, I like playing with bxnes. I am a bxner
(01-05-2021, 07:52 PM)Timbo Wrote: -1 bxnes is fun, I like playing with bxnes. I am a bxner
I mean I like playing with him sometimes too. Doesn’t change the fact that he might of done enough constant rdm or damage trolling, but if I’m wrong and this isn’t enough for a ban then so be it. I will admit fault there if that is the case.
Hello! I am the Lemon Jesse is refering to. 

Today I played ttt for hours with Bxnes, no staff in game at the time. At first, it was kinda messing around, but then he started rdming me for no valid reason,(except for one time), even after continuedly asking him to stop. No, I did not report, and no, I did not/would not have posted the ban request myself. I just wanted to be done with the situation, but it definitely took a toll on me, specially after hours of it. He also (at least I saw it this way) targeted me on his T rounds, killing me first any time he could, and prop killed me a couple times too. 

+1 from me.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
Done.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]