Poll: Should Polar be allowed to come back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, let him come back.
0%
0 0%
No, let him serve the 1 month ban.
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unban request for Polar Bearz
Strap in, boys. This may take a while.

In-game Name: [MLG] Polar Bearz, STOP!
Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:57165998
Who Banned You: Christian
Reason for Ban: 
Dear Staff of Dinkleberg TTT,

I started out on this server only today. I heard a lot about it and how fun it is from some old friends of mine named Twerk God and Christian The Potato (I'm not sure if anyone remembers them). I got on today looking to have some fun and relive some amazing memories that I used to have on an old server named Cappuccino Gaming that was shut down a while back. I wanted a fun, populated server with just fun people around every corner. I found that on your server, and I couldn't be happier. I spent my day today on the server becoming acquainted with everyone and just trying to have some fun.

Pretty early on, I messed up bad. One of the mods killed me at the start of the round when I was just coming in from the server loading. Jokingly, I didn't know how to use direct messages as it wasn't in the menu so I thought it wasn't on the server, I used the admin speak to say "Wow, Christian. Killing me while I'm AFK? So damn rude. Disrespectful." I should've stopped and thought about it before I pressed send. The message went out to the other mods and admins revealing that he was a T. I apologized profusely and explained that I didn't know what I was doing (especially since it was one meager round). Extremely thankfully, they let me off with a warning and I promised not to do it again. I continued playing on the server, accumulating over 4 hours of play time on the server and reaching Level 2.

Then, later, we were playing on the map Crummy Cradle (with the bread machine!!!!) and the co-owner was on. Throughout the round, I had been watching the chat closely (as I only used typing for communication because I'm very insecure about my voice). I noticed that there were two KOS' that were put out. One of the people get killed and it showed that he was a T. The other accused the co-owner of being a T. No one seemed to notice it, so I repeated what the person said, saying that there's a KOS on him. He freaked out and said that it was a false KOS and before I could type out my explanation, he shouted a KOS at me for false KOSing him (Even though he actually was a T) so I tried to tell them not to kill me but I get killed anyways. I then use the admin speak again to try and show the co-owner that it wasn't a false KOS by going to the console and copy-pasting what the original KOS was in the admin speak. I pressed sent not knowing that there was another moderator still alive. This apparently counted as ghosting again, and because I became good friends with a lot of people on the server, and as it wasn't solely my fault, they decided to only give me a one month ban instead of the perma-ban. 

Length of Ban: 1 Month
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
I know I probably shouldn't be complaining and wanting to come back as you guys have been so awesome and compassionate bringing it down to only a one month ban, but I kinda believe that it was unfair what the co-owner did, and how he just responded to the situation so childishly barely even reading my response to the RDM report before not forgiving me. I truly loved playing on the server, and there were so many people that were just awesome and accepting to me. It was truly the ideal server to get me over losing the old one that I actually had over 2 weeks of total time logged on. I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me and let me come back early. There were so many people trying to tell the mods not to ban me, and I just reluctantly gave in and accepted it, but I just wanna at least try and fight it. Either way this goes, thank you guys for letting me play on your server, and it was an amazing time with all of you. 

Have you been banned before: Not on this server.

-[MLG] Polar Bearz
Hey, reply to this thread using the Ban Appeal Format: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-8.html

As far as the actual Ban (since I put it in) You put information in asay that would of been classified as "ghosting" Your ban was set to 1 month, which is what a normal reduce would be (since ghosting is Permaban)

If an Admin is fine with a shorter reduce that's fine, but you'll probably be keeping a 1 month.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
1 month sounds really unfair if that's really what happened o3o
Dont look so blue
1 week should do it
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Since you took the time to right this out, and appear to be immensely sorry about it ill go ahead and reduce your ban to 1 week, avoid sharing info to other people while dead.

Ban reduced to 1 week.