Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End My Oppression
Ladies and Gentlemen Of the Dinkleburg Community. We All Know Why I Am Here. We All Know What Has Been Done To Me. For Far Too Long I Have Been oppressed By the Man Known As Nicol. Day After Day I HAve Slaved Away At Making This Community Very Gamer. And Yet, I Am Still Green. We All Know Why This Is Done. They Feel That I Must Be Silenced For I Speak The Truth. Who Is There When The MicSpammers Become UnGammer. I Am. Who Is There To Confirm Racists? I Am. Who Is There To Stop the Murder Of Innocent Traitors? We All Know Who Is. You All Know I Am the Gamer We Need. My Rank Must Not Only Change To Red, But Also Orange, To Signify That I Am The Top SuperAdmin Of the Server. To Ensure That All Players Are Protected. My Return Has Been Short, I Know. But I Must Protect All Players, Even IN My Time Of CensorShip. Heed These Words, End My Oppression.

Do Not Move This To ShitPosting. For This IS Not A ShitPost, But A Message, A Plea Even, To Be The SuperAdmin Deserved. Can I Get A Hell YEah Or An Amen Please
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Capitol Letters.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
DAY 1 of my Promotion you Can Say Shut Up on PH, CONVINCED !?!?!?
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(01-22-2021, 05:25 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: DAY 1 of my Promotion you Can Say Shut Up on PH, CONVINCED !?!?!?

The dAy i Understand What yoU sAy is when i care
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Shitpost confirmed

raise to power and overthrow that nicol guy, you got this
wait is this a resignation or a staff app
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Huh. Neat.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Amen? Oh yeah? I’m so confused lmao where have you been?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(01-22-2021, 07:59 PM)Jammin Wrote: wait is this a resignation or a staff app
The Man Is Back! Now He Wants To Reassure His Position
(01-22-2021, 05:16 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote:  Can I Get A Hell YEah Or An Amen Please

Amen and Awomen
[Image: xdjlve.png]