pls unban me
Ingame Name: ToxicBurger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54071633

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: Mass Rdm

Length of Ban: Indefinitely

Reason for Admins to Unban: I would like to start off by saying sorry to all the people I rdm'd with the body bomb I placed. I didn’t know what it was really, being new to the game and ttt in general. I would like to be Unbanned so I could still learn to play this new game which seems fun and this server seemed to be a lot nicer than the other ones I checked out after being banned. I have started making some friends on here recently and hope I can still see them. I wish that I could go back and not place the body bomb. I am completely willing to serve slays for it or a shorter ban, but please not Perma ban. I am truly sorry for what I did, which is ignorance on my part for being new. But now I know the true severity of it, I will not do this again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have not I’m new to gmod atleast ttt

Other:  :)
If what you described is exactly what happened then I guess I can 1+ a unban/reduction unless someone claims something else happened. Also it’s kinda tells what it does with the name “body bomb”, but mistakes can happen tbh so I’m willing to give this a 1+ unless like I said something else comes into light for this.
Hi toxic, I'm a bit confused. Did you place a body bomb as an innocent, or as a T?
Either way once KaptainLes gives his side we can go from there. But usually mass RDM bans stem from something much more significant then a body bomb
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Have a feeling that this is in the wrong place and should be moved to TTT unban requests.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Sorry for the late reply, I was at work

So if you look at Toxicburger's game time in Game tracker it will say 2.3 Hrs, But in-game he is a member so over 24hrs on the server. So not entirely new.

ToxicBurger what other names have you gone by on the server?

So this is the total Kills was 6

So out of that, there were 5 reports. I saved this one because it was the only one you were forgiving on. Ironically the First 2 you didn't state you were new, you only did that only Mine, Lemons, and Verga when the first 2 didn't forgive. I can't remember what you said in the first 2 but I remember because I messaged Verga when I saw the reply come in.

On top of that, before I had even decided to do anything about it you disconnected (Before and Slays or Bans were issued) So technically a Mass and Leaf.

I wish I saved the reply you send the first two cause that would have helped. Either Way, this is the evidence.

[Image: A1BdkXe.jpg]
[Image: 8SN13FH.jpg]
[Image: o2ksyCx.jpg]
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(01-25-2021, 12:38 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, I was at work

So if you look at Toxicburger's game time in Game tracker it will say 2.3 Hrs, But in-game he is a member so over 24hrs on the server. So not entirely new.

ToxicBurger what other names have you gone by on the server?

So this is the total Kills was 6

So out of that, there were 5 reports. I saved this one because it was the only one you were forgiving on. Ironically the First 2 you didn't state you were new, you only did that only Mine, Lemons, and Verga when the first 2 didn't forgive. I can't remember what you said in the first 2 but I remember because I messaged Verga when I saw the reply come in.

On top of that, before I had even decided to do anything about it you disconnected (Before and Slays or Bans were issued) So technically a Mass and Leaf.

I wish I saved the reply you send the first two cause that would have helped. Either Way, this is the evidence.

[Image: A1BdkXe.jpg]
[Image: 8SN13FH.jpg]
[Image: o2ksyCx.jpg]
My other ingame name was Anderu and I did not mean to leave I was karma banned because I was an inno.

(01-24-2021, 10:22 AM)Jammin Wrote: Hi toxic, I'm a bit confused. Did you place a body bomb as an innocent, or as a T?
Either way once KaptainLes gives his side we can go from there. But usually mass RDM bans stem from something much more significant then a body bomb
I picked it up as an innocent and didn't know what it did, I placed it and then ID'd the body thinking I could pick it back up and ended up blowing up innos around me.
unban him all he did was a meme we keep people around who are far more detrimental to the server
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
To be unbanned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]