Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction #4
(02-05-2021, 01:25 AM)Eight Bit Trip Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 01:09 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote: welcome back you big weed
you spelled weeb wrong
i know what i smoke
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
nice to meet you ;)
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
"I am 24 and a recovering addict and alcoholic." my guy addiction from alcohol is worse than most drugs, therefore alcohol is considered a drug. Matter of fact alcohol is already a drug to begin with, the only difference is it's legal and looks safe to literally anyone who sees it. I would like to recommend a natural plant called kratom. It works well for alcohol, benzodiazepine, and opioid withdrawal. Matter of fact it actually barely touches the opioid receptor which means it could actually stop or ease the withdrawals of opioid all together (over time of course with the correct dose and taper). Kratom is not only safe (you can't overdose) but it's also natural and cheap. You can get it in a powder, capsule, drink, concentrate or shot. 1oz of powder of any strain costs roughly no more than $8-12 and 8oz costs $30. You simply just use a plastic spoon to measure one dose and put it in a small amount of orange juice and chug it, very simple. This will provide you four hours of energy, removed anxiety, removed depression, removed physical pain, and slight euphoria. Normally I wouldn't comment publicly on someone else's situation such as yours but someone else seeing this comment may save their life. Best of luck man you got this!
(02-09-2021, 05:19 PM)White Owl Wrote: "I am 24 and a recovering addict and alcoholic." my guy addiction from alcohol is worse than most drugs, therefore alcohol is considered a drug. Matter of fact alcohol is already a drug to begin with, the only difference is it's legal and looks safe to literally anyone who sees it. I would like to recommend a natural plant called kratom. It works well for alcohol, benzodiazepine, and opioid withdrawal. Matter of fact it actually barely touches the opioid receptor which means it could actually stop or ease the withdrawals of opioid all together (over time of course with the correct dose and taper). Kratom is not only safe (you can't overdose) but it's also natural and cheap. You can get it in a powder, capsule, drink, concentrate or shot. 1oz of powder of any strain costs roughly no more than $8-12 and 8oz costs $30. You simply just use a plastic spoon to measure one dose and put it in a small amount of orange juice and chug it, very simple. This will provide you four hours of energy, removed anxiety, removed depression, removed physical pain, and slight euphoria. Normally I wouldn't comment publicly on someone else's situation such as yours but someone else seeing this comment may save their life. Best of luck man you got this!
I appreciate, I got sober 2 years ago. Did it with a little help from a program about working with others.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]