Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jumping Irish Pony.
(01-26-2021, 12:09 AM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: &Milly, you have applied for staff on three of dink's servers, these being PH, Murder, and now, DR. 

&I knew someone would say this it was a matter of time, please don't take it like that i only made that ph staff app under a very bad mindset and i have openly stated before i wish to staff for murder and dr and never for ttt.

&You have been denied murder staff twice. This simple fact speaks volumes of your character. It seems as though you'll play on a server, have a good time, apply for staff, get denied, then switch to another game mode.

&I understand this and I partly agree with you, yes I was denied for murder twice but thats not saying i won't apply again because i want to get it right and this doesn't mean thats what I'm doing or what I'm wanting and the volume of my character can be twisted and shaped how you need it to be and thats how it will be used so in saying- I see it as I'm putting in as much effort as I can and I'm trying to be the best i possibly can.

&Dong hit the nail right on the head: "You are most interested in having the title of Staff than actually trying to earn it." You crave the satisfaction of being staff, but don't want to put in the effort of actually achieving it.

&I don't want to be branded as that kind of person i don't crave the satisfaction of being staff if i crave anything its to help the server(s) just because I'm putting in the effort to try shouldn't make me branded as someone who just wants power and satisfaction and quoting yourself "I have been incredibly inactive". You haven't been around to see me making any changes to myself and what I can do to be better because I have been trying, your context is based of my bits of memeing in discord and the applications I made so you are basing your opinions off the past experiences and only the forefront and not the background or anything else I have tried to do to be better.

&Sure, you make friends here. But that does not make you, in any way, shape, or form, a qualified staff member. Being staff should not be a popularity contest (as it has been in some cases) you need to work for what you want.

&Even i have said this, and if this is based on me being active in all servers well I play all the servers because I enjoy them and friends aren't about quantity its about the relations and memories you have with them. I'm also not just making friends then going around "Hey guys look i made a staff app you should all go and +1 it and" bla bla bla I'm not telling anyone HEY GO RESPOND you respond if it is your choice not because you are my friend i don't want biased opinions if you think I am able to handle being staff then go ahead put your word in I will not argue. (and do not take this as if im forcing you to change your opinion or that I'm heavily persuading you you gave me a neutral and I am fine with that)
"I'm not going to bring up the interactions I've had with you months ago, as I feel as though they are outdated and not worth being thought about. I'm also going to give a neutral (+0) on this as, again, I have been incredibly inactive and have never even touched the DR server with a 10 foot stick. I just want this out there as consideration for others." I thank you responding regardless

"Sure, you make friends here. But that does not make you, in any way, shape, or form, a qualified staff member. Being staff should not be a popularity contest (as it has been in some cases) you need to work for what you want."

Expanding more on this, I'm active on the forums with over 400 post I'm active in discord and I have been somewhat active in all of the servers but the question is does it matter? 
No. It means nothing and I acknowledge that, I know that making friends through the discord, forums, and the servers means nothing when becoming staff except there opinions of me and there experiences with me. Just because I love this server does not mean I'm qualified because I am a regular does not make me a revered staff member it makes me a dedicated player. Because I'm donor that makes me staff of nothing and I have power over nothing and should not be doing things on my own or in and or against staff. 
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by MissPauling - 01-25-2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Ēmęřăķ - 01-25-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by ding - 01-25-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 01-26-2021, 12:09 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-26-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by The Triangle - 01-26-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-26-2021, 02:21 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by The Triangle - 01-26-2021, 03:42 AM