Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jumping Irish Pony.
(01-26-2021, 02:07 AM)The Triangle Wrote: You are a people pleaser, what I mean by this is that you've jumped on the trash talk band wagon several times in DR ALONE. 
- A couple of days ago I was on server with an alt and heard you trash talk not only Alora but DR staff as a whole, stating "the staff here are barely ever on, I practically maintain the server I am here so much more than any of them".  Though you do have more time on the server, this kind of attitude can come back to bite you. 
- A week or so ago you were jumping on board with a troll who was asking about Alora, you said "Alora hasn't been around in months, she is like the worst admin. I could do better as admin".

On PH I've heard you make SEVERAL negative remarks about the staff there, and how they are "brainless morons" or "just a bunch of simps". 

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this is your type of joking around.  

You may think that no one is watching or listening but I can promise you we are.

Due to your recent Murder application situation I am going to suggest this Application be Denied and that you wait a month until applying again. That way there will be no doubt of your dedication to getting DR Trusted and all these accusations of "just wanting the title" can be put to rest. 

Be careful of the words you speak, though you may be joking, MANY little things can go south. I know you decently well and that is why I am not holding those comments against you, only bringing to light the negative results they can yield. 

- "A couple of days ago I was on server with an alt and heard you trash talk not only Alora but DR staff as a whole, stating "the staff here are barely ever on, I practically maintain the server I am here so much more than any of them".  Though you do have more time on the server, this kind of attitude can come back to bite you." This is very humors, Lets start with "I mean by this is that you've jumped on the trash talk band wagon several times in DR ALONE" Many times this is the best way i can deal with trolls without proof or evidence agree with them so they eventually get quiet and are ignored and it just helps because they get calmed down i never mean anything by any of it im taking care of what i can best that i can. But moving on to the highlight of your comment  "the staff here are barely ever on, I practically maintain the server I am here so much more than any of them" I believe you are twisting my words in someway never do i say shit like this but i do admit the dr staff is almost never on and if you were to finish what i said "BECAUSE THERES 2 OF THEM" i say this many times especially when people are asking ME to help do something or to kick/ban someone and the best  i can do is relay to YOU and UH HUH as the two active dr staff. NEVER do i say i maintain the server i have said "ill just get on see if i need to make a ban request and get off"
and i always say that staff don't live in the server and stuff like ban request take times.

- A week or so ago you were jumping on board with a troll who was asking about Alora, you said "Alora hasn't been around in months, she is like the worst admin. I could do better as admin".
I genuinely laughed at this and would love to see proof were i said this now yes i do talk about alora being inactive but she isn't the worst admin and i even have said and quote "she may be inactive but when something important needs done she'll get it done" And what in the world is "
I could do better as admin". I don't even want to go near t-mod and i suddenly want to hop over to admin? I have even said i wouldn't want to be admin and i would probably not even be nearly a decent one. This is a statement you most defiantly took way out of context or twisted to fit perfectly in this response. Take that as you may, i never would say I would make a better admin that is a joke if anything or even satire Alora is and has done the best she can/will/do all of the admins do and thats a level of respect they may not get but deserve and i am not near that kind of ballpark and i am more than content with that.

& What? Voss out of all the staff i have seen come and go in DR ALONE and have seen just as a community member i have given you so much respect i believe in you more than a lot  of other people and i trust you as a person and a fellow player and uh huh i even have given nothing but positive criticism's he's doing an amazing job and I'm glad hes still on the staff team. Even when socks applied i gave nothing but support to them and the dr staff ,Also multiple times i have said that trolls are "brainless morons" i genuinely don't understand what they get out of it. 

& "simps" is not funny nor is just calling people brainless morons unless its a joke about my spot on mini-mall, what i find funny is beesechurger, a plague docter dancing to gangster's paradise and what even comes out of #shitposting

You think I'm stupid.

& I can agree with this but i don't want it denied immediately i want any and all criticism to be said here i don't want this closed and denied right now just to put one thought to "rest" and even then it wont rest it will still be brought up again every time i apply because it seems like im "trying to hard" when i just have the dedication.

I'm not trying to put myself on a  pedestal but i am Male to female, and i like girls (even though my sexuality cant decide) I know how small shit can be before its 300kil to Florida i have been in so many situations where this exact problem happens, i have been in more arguments about a couch than i have had a nice casual conversation its the little things you should respect but not treat as like a poising 

Editing this
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by MissPauling - 01-25-2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Ēmęřăķ - 01-25-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by ding - 01-25-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-25-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 01-26-2021, 12:09 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-26-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by The Triangle - 01-26-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by Deer-ly - 01-26-2021, 02:21 AM
RE: Jumping Irish Pony. - by The Triangle - 01-26-2021, 03:42 AM