Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Forums
We now have a mobile version of the forums. It's kind of ugly, but should be mostly functional. I'll be doing some work down the line to beautify it a bit. Let me know if there are any bugs or you find any issues with the mobile version.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Might a "Mark this forum read" option be possible?
Should we just post bugs in this particular thread or do you want like a whole new thread in the website bug/ideas?

But I agree with @Drew Please add the option to mark forums read or at least an option to mark specific forum (button) read without having to click the entire section just to click it. On the top left of the Core there's this part that says , and 1 more. Is there something that should be there? Or am I missing something? Also is there an option to hide the section like how you can hide on web view? Like view the attachment for web view, you see how you can collapse. Is it possible on mobile?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Like button too.