Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im suggesting names/garbage crate stuff for murder
(02-01-2021, 01:38 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Thank you for your suggestions to the murder server ! If snowballs are added, They should be given to everyone for free or very cheap.It may have a good way to keep the bystanders from getting bored. We should definitely add new things.We can't add all of them, but adding some of them would be perfect.Snowball and lantern are looking good right now, and when I have time, I'll look at the others.And I'll write my opinions :)
 one of the main things is the specific things id want added or like to see just dont exsist like a pocket watch or little handheld toy like items
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im suggesting names/garbage crate stuff for murder - by Deer-ly - 02-01-2021, 01:43 AM