Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I would like the be the giant rat that makes all of the rules.
name: two rats kissing a.k.a. 2rat, too rat, rodent, an unspecified number of rats, two rats (dinkgg), rat 2, tworat, jingle rats, two rats $DOGE, year of the rat 2, (s)ix rats kissing, rat 2 2 e, two rats (no mouse)

steamID: STEAM_0:1:47896179

discord: aeszoku#7949

time played: around 600 hours

when first joined: clocked in about 50 hours in 2017, didn't start playing consistently until september of 2020.

availability: usually later in the day 6pm-3am CST

rank desired: moderator

current rank: test mod

what can you do to help the community: As a moderator, the biggest way I could help the community is doing bans. With the ability to ban, and my tendency to play on the server late at night, I can get rid of late night trolls and rdmers. I can also keep ban requests down that pop up overnight, easing the workload for those that fill out requests in the morning. Staffing in the later hours has given me tons of experience being the only staff member on at once. I feel that I spent enough time staffing now that I am knowledgeable on majority of the rules, as well as have experience on handling issues that go farther than just gameplay. I want to help keep the staff team on top of warnings and continue to have a voice in community decisions.

why you want to help this community: I want to help this community because, I think it's the best one out there. I love the unique and fun playerbase. And the friendly staff team, that I've learned a lot from. Theres no other place online with the same players, or the same content that makes the server what it is. I want to help Dink's because, as I spend more time here I've only been more thankful for it.

have you been previously banned?: nope (someone joke ban me so my app looks cooler)

have you previously applied for staff?: yes
test mod

trusted

how did you find us?: scrolling through the server browser years ago.

did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for?: yes

other:
gametracker for my main name
alternative title for my app was gonna be: im done being the step-mod, its time to be the mod that stepped up.
From my time playing with you it seems like you take your position and the game seriously. +1
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
+1 good tmod
[Image: xdjlve.png]
i would like to give rat a +1 he is a good creature and plays the game well uwu
Cult member since 8-8-18
Will make a great Mod, already a great T-Mod!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Short comments are that two rats is excellent at mitigating a toxic server. He knows the rules well, and can take evidence to back up his actions. He cares for the server and is a driving force in reforming the teaming rule.

Easy +1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 for both rats, awesome staff member deserve more power
He's excellent staff and a wonderful teacher, hard to not vote to approve.

+1
+1
I feel that two rats would make for a good mod. He is (and has been) active since becoming staff. He does not abuse commands and tends to be able to diffuse situations on the server 
very well. Since becoming tmod two rats has made 11 ban requests (and has still been making ban requests while this app is active), I bring this up because it is clear that bans are needed when he is active. Two rats is also active at night, while KaptainLes and/or Cake may be available late night, I don't see the harm in letting two rats move up in rank to be able to ban people himself. Additionally two rats shows initiative in server manners (namely the teaming rule reform) so at least he is keen in implementing change. 

Two rats is good boi, even tho he kinda ASAB, make him a big green rat.
i always enjoying staffing alongside 2ratz, this man hardly makes a mistake and hardly respond is people attack him. calm demeanor and an overall good guy. also very active. would certainly make a good mod +1
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]