Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, you lot of salty fucks <3.
I've been on this server for some time. Watched multiple people come and go. But to those who've stayed to make this place great I just wanted to wish you a happy holiday!
I may be a salty fuck sometimes; but that doesn't change that this is point blank my favorite server to play on.
You fucks make this game fun and it's a pleasure playing with everyone day in and day out. 

Enjoy the day; and enjoy the random picture of my friend's rabbit.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
thats a nice easter chicken you've got
[Image: giphy.gif]
I kinda exist, so ty, I actually got some baby ducks yesterday so thats nice.
Nice dog
i think your cat has autism
also what the FUCK is an easter
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
I was forced to go to church today
[Image: original.gif]
A flock of geese flew by my window squawking as i read this post.

My day is complete one just hit my window and my dog got a hold of it.

Oh and Hoppy easter
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I think your friends kangaroo has aids
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
That wild mongoose was muted not gagged
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(04-16-2017, 12:24 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: I was forced to go to church today

I don't know if I +1 this because I feel for you, or -1 this because i'm down voting forced church visits.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms