Unban request
LMAO Bro just stop. There is literally clips of you locking onto people. Come on now, I didn't ban you for bhopping I banned you for aimlocking.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Are you sure it was a aimlock or a twitch lol. Personally I think you should properly respond to the posts in the thread rather then making statements telling him to stop and laughing at his attempts to defend himself and get his ban revoked.
(02-25-2021, 05:40 PM)Golf Wrote: im just fucking with my scroll wheel lmao sorry i wont do that next time and i have been lagging almost all day. my ip got leaked a while ago and some kids have been ddosing me all day. i have several voice clips of me saying random shit for when i dont feel like talking. i know it sounds stupid but yes sometimes i am too lazy to talk in game

Getting blasted by packets has nothing to do with locking on / flicking onto people's heads. Your ping was fine. You were not lagging out.

But let's consider that you were indeed being ddosed and you were lagging. You mean to tell me that you were able to successfully, multiple times, flick with that accuracy while lagging / being ddosed?
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(02-25-2021, 05:59 PM)jax Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 05:40 PM)Golf Wrote: im just fucking with my scroll wheel lmao sorry i wont do that next time and i have been lagging almost all day. my ip got leaked a while ago and some kids have been ddosing me all day. i have several voice clips of me saying random shit for when i dont feel like talking. i know it sounds stupid but yes sometimes i am too lazy to talk in game

Getting blasted by packets has nothing to do with locking on / flicking onto people's heads. Your ping was fine. You were not lagging out.

But let's consider that you were indeed being ddosed and you were lagging. You mean to tell me that you were able to successfully, multiple times, flick with that accuracy while lagging / being ddosed?
It's funny that you're saying "multiple times" while only having on instance of it actually occurring (please provide the multiple examples of this), being blasted by packets does indeed have something to do with the "flicking onto people's heads". If you're being ddos'd your inputs are delayed. Any action/input he puts through the server will be delayed, he could've been aimed onto the person in video #1 prior to it appearing and displaying the action on server.
(02-25-2021, 06:06 PM)roast Wrote:

It's funny that you're saying "multiple times" while only having on instance of it actually occurring (please provide the multiple examples of this), being blasted by packets does indeed have something to do with the "flicking onto people's heads". If you're being ddos'd your inputs are delayed. Any action/input he puts through the server will be delayed, he could've been aimed onto the person in video #1 prior to it appearing and displaying the action on server.
Incorrect we provided two instances of it.
(02-25-2021, 06:10 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 06:06 PM)roast Wrote:

Incorrect we provided two instances of it.
This is knitpicking at it's finest, please refer to the other arguments placed in this thread that are against the "aimlock" and "aimbot" accusations.
(02-25-2021, 05:55 PM)roast Wrote: Are you sure it was a aimlock or a twitch lol. Personally I think you should properly respond to the posts in the thread rather then making statements telling him to stop and laughing at his attempts to defend himself and get his ban revoked.
maybe if you two were not just blatantly lying to our fases we would take it seriously
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Unban request denied.
[Image: b_560x95.png]