lmao i just got randomly banned
Buckle up, motherfuckers.

Most aimbot hacks I've seen can be set to only aim at slow or fast or any speed in between on button press: It can snap to the closest enemy or the one the person has closest to their crosshair. If he was using an aimbot, it would most likely flick to the closest person, not ignore people. Also, he would most likely have 100% aim on a person, and aim directly in the middle of the head hitbox. Knowing this and then looking at the videos provided. I don't believe he's using any sort of aimbot.

Now, with that out of the way. Walling. Typically if someone is using a wall script, they're not surprised when someone sneaks up on them. In my experience, it acts as a radar. You can basically tell where everyone is on the map. How far they are, etc. I don't think he's walling either. I'm going to use my personal experience as evidence for this. I've come around corners, knifed, and headshot Hoodie several times successfully, and have taken him off guard. IF he was using walls it would be damn near impossible for me to do that.

And finally, Bhop Scripts. Now first, let's take a look at what a bhop script looks like in gmod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYjDtUfMsvM

Out of the videos Scoovie posted, I will use this one as an example. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcGPRzWLrIE

In my opinion. Both of these bhop script examples look nothing like Hoodie's bhoping. When you're using a script, notice how the strafing looks a lot cleaner? Had he actually been using a script, he would be strafing around the main road of the map looking like a rabbit on heroine. Bhopping like him really isn't difficult if you take the time to learn it.

I don't believe that Hoodie should have been banned. The proof provided simply isn't concrete enough to permanently ban someone.

Overall, these are my thoughts on this situation.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
wowee this reminds me of the good ol' days haha
I want to see all of the specific settings that you use to create this "perfect" aimbot. The fact that CAC consistently throws a log for you and only you for bhopping, is sus as fuck. You switch between forward and backward bhopping more fluidly than fozzy can swap to a deagle. Fozzy, minime, and multiple others hop, but nothing like Hoodie. Other servers have kicked/banned you using automated detection as well.
When you add it all up, it paints a picture.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
We have decided to deny this unban request. 
The reason behind this is because he was landing on players perfectly through walls and holding it without explanation. If it was only once we could call it a coincidence, but it was not only once or twice. Even with the settings provided we were unable to replicate it.