lmao i just got randomly banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMkbolQfpQs i was using this sense and dpi this guy was using im john martinez ive been playing csgo for a few days using the same map he is practicing my flicks and i wanted to try the same dpi and sense on gmod and i get banned for that
It doesnt look like hacking. A few of the snaps are aimbot like behavior with circular and linear jiggling, but its not actually crossing a specific place on his body, and some are off center completely. Autobhop detection is trash, 8 perfect bunnyhops and the flag goes up, someone with 4k hours can easily pull that with a set framerate.
I personally can't get over the five and a half pages of CAC alerts for bhopping. No one else, no matter how good they are, has ever gotten a flag for bhopping. I can't get past that.
Rippe i have 4000 hours in css on my main and 4000 hours on this account for gmod i learned to bhop on css in the orginal fear clan because they strafed and weaved soo good
soo they taught me how to do it i legit swear i dont script at all the only thing i do is lower my fps to 30 to help me time my jumps better

here is my cringy bhop video i made look at my fps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH0kdk9kcAs

i legit brag about being the best bhopping all the time lol and for those cac alearts when i first came on the server arbok thought i was scripting too and some guy name crow who was the co owner looked at my console and found nothing also i was reported by arbok on here for scripting like couple months ago and i explained eveything in there too
Half life 2 and CSS have different physics, and the same engin
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Reed you can legit bhop on all source games if you find the right lowerd fps and good motions

Also tbh if i was aimbotting i wouldnt have been getting reckt by randoms i legit ragedquit because i didnt like the dpi and sense i was using soo i went to watch FLash
So after going over a bunch of evidence, I dont think hoodie is hacking, notice how when he "snaps" to someone he aims around their head, not directly at it, and always aims at a certain level, like the sort of aim youd get in cs:go, even when they jump he doesnt always keep it aimed at their heads, so it cant be aimbot, and notice how sometimes he "snaps" from one person to another from somewhere across the map completely overlooking another person. So the aimbot is completely ignoring the people closest, so again it cant be aimbot, also you might argue its because he customized it, well thats an interestingly customized aimbot, because it sometimes aims at their head perfectly and other times completely goes across other people, and typically aims around the head, not directly at. Also fozzy tried doing the same thing he is, here are the results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42wUE2PS...e=youtu.be

He is doing the same thing hoodie is, plus hoodie plays for 12+ hours a day, and is constantly bettering himself and trying new things. So naturally hes gonna be better than just about anyone. But notice how fozzy can do the same exact thing? We may joke about fozzy being a hacker, but we already know he isnt. Also hoodies been learning from this person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMkbolQfpQs

That person seems really skilled, so if hes been teaching hoodie and hoodies constantly better himself, you have someone whos ridiculously good at fps games.

As for the bunny hops, when he plays games hes always bunny hopping, you can almost never see him not bunny hopping, and he plays for 12+ hours a day. So if you put together 12+ hours of fps games a day, plus nonstop bunny hopping. You have someone whos absolutely pro at bunny hopping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH0kdk9kcAs

Like these people, who none of which, are hacking.

These are the reasons why i dont believe hoodie hacks.

Also another thing to add, when you get into a gunfight with him he always uses a deagle and sniper, and only sometimes does he kill you with the first couple of shots. Whats the point of aimbots if you dont even use them to win a gunfight??

+1 for full unban, and i hope you all consider what i say before deciding.
Dont look so blue
I agree with Mari. With regards to the night shift, if there wasn't a time Hoodie wasn't working on his aiming and bunny hopping. Even @"Warpizzle" has asked for pointers from hoodie and hoodie gave him input. And there still I have killed him and randoms have killed him (not all the time wth shotguns). Me and hoodie get into gun battles a decent amount.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Im sorry guys this is new to me usally all the time i dont have peeps deffending me at all most of the time im a nomad on gmod because i get banned constanlty for these things if you go on my steam i get accused of hacking alot this is legit the most time i spent on a server ever soo its kind of new to me ty for all my peeps who came to defend me
Nah I don't think he was hacking, he doesn't do that shit.