lmao i just got randomly banned
Jiggling seems more like a tick to me :|
Something he personally is doing. I do dumb shit like that too especially if i'm fucking with my mouse.
Plus can confirm he does fuck with his mouse often. He's the reason I fucked with my DPI.

Can't say much about B-hops. Was never good at them.
Also not sure how accurate the detection bot is.
But I can say if you do anything enough you're bound to get a muscle memory for it.
Especially something rhythmic like that.

After the few instances of hacking i've been around to witness this just isn't enough to convince me :|
Every instance i've seen has been the most stereotypical comically over the top bullshit.

+1 unban I say it's fidgeting and practice.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(04-16-2017, 10:55 PM)tons4583 Wrote: I agree with Mari. With regards to the night shift, if there wasn't a time Hoodie wasn't working on his aiming and bunny hopping. Even @"Warpizzle" has asked for pointers from hoodie and hoodie gave him input. And there still I have killed him and randoms have killed him (not all the time wth shotguns). Me and hoodie get into gun battles a decent amount.

I suggest you look at modern cs go aimbots and learn that there's lots of different types of hacks, some of which act as subtle aim assists. Don't even start with the argument that he's not hacking because you and other "fair players" are able to kill him constantly, that just reeks of ignorance. As for others saying that you "know" he's not hacking because he "doesn't hack"... please... just stop. Chances are that you don't know him in real life, much less play next to him to know for sure that he's not hacking.  

I don't think Hoodie is hacking, watched the videos & overall playing with him. I think he's just that legit & good at the game. +1 for unban.
(04-16-2017, 11:21 PM)Tuturuuu! Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 10:55 PM)tons4583 Wrote: I agree with Mari. With regards to the night shift, if there wasn't a time Hoodie wasn't working on his aiming and bunny hopping. Even @"Warpizzle" has asked for pointers from hoodie and hoodie gave him input. And there still I have killed him and randoms have killed him (not all the time wth shotguns). Me and hoodie get into gun battles a decent amount.

I suggest you look at modern cs go aimbots and learn that there's lots of different types of hacks, some of which act as subtle aim assists. For future reference, just because someone is hacking it doesn't mean that they're invulnerable (hi godmode xD kappa). 

How come he doesnt win gun fights more than he does then?
Dont look so blue
from the old forums when i got accused of hacking this guy named noplez posted this Sorry Hoodie, but being better than everyone else is a bannable offense.
Posted 6 hours ago
lol been waiting for him to get rebanned. js if you think Hoodies a cheater ur a shitter, hes just some dork who plays videogames too much and likes to take your heads off. Nothing here looks like cheating just normal aim warmups.
td:lr Hoodie is a nerd, Scoovie is mad.
(04-16-2017, 11:27 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: How come he doesnt win gun fights more than he does then?

Right now I could download a few scripts and hacks, hop on dink's gmod and play around it while being conscious of not going overboard as to not attract unwanted attention. Just like every smart cheater in every game. A behavior you can somewhat see in scoovie's videos, as he keeps snapping between players even if they're out of his line of sight. Don't assume someone isn't hacking because they aren't playing like a god. There's also like 5 pages of him getting picked up by the anti-cheat for bhoping, a feast players like Fozzy and Minime (whom are notoriously known for bhoping like bunnies on heat, while blowing people's heads for shits and giggles :D) haven't achieved.
alright, let's start.

Hoodie has a lot of experience when it comes to gmod, he has 4,178  on it that's minus the hours he put into css. because of all this experience he knows how to play clearly. He aims at head level constantly which is a habit picked up from cs. If you play cs and are a high rank you will probably do this also. the random snapping he does is him practicing his sens and dpi, he changes it daily so of course he is gonna practice flicking to people. I do this also when I first get on so I can warm up or when I'm just bored. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42wUE2PS...e=youtu.be .

Bhopping isn't hard to do if you put time into it like I did you can find out it's not that hard lol. When Hoodie first joined I never really tried bhopping, yes, of course, I did jump a lot but not actually "bhop" around. To keep up with Hoodie I asked him on how do I bhop? do you use mouse wheel? he answered every question I threw at him and taught me how to bhop. He told me my strafes were off and helped me fix them. he's been bhopping for years so no shit the guy is doing it perfectly.

when hoodie and I play during late nights we have bhop races and deag fights all the time. from my time playing with him and knowing him ima say he's not cheating but it's understandable why staff would think so. 

The issue I have with this is am I gonna get banned soon? Hoodie and I can do the same shit the only thing he's better than me is how consistent he is in bhopping.

this man has invited me many times to a server for us to practice on gmod to get better, he takes this game very seriously.
out of my 4 -5  years of playing Hoodie you're one of the best players I've seen and I wish you luck on your new server. Love you bb

+1
(04-16-2017, 11:38 PM)Fozzy Wrote: alright, let's start.

Hoodie has a lot of experience when it comes to gmod, he has 4,178  on it that's minus the hours he put into css. because of all this experience he knows how to play clearly. He aims at head level constantly which is a habit picked up from cs. If you play cs and are a high rank you will probably do this also. the random snapping he does is him practicing his sens and dpi, he changes it daily so of course he is gonna practice flicking to people. I do this also when I first get on so I can warm up or when I'm just bored. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42wUE2PS...e=youtu.be .

Bhopping isn't hard to do if you put time into it like I did you can find out it's not that hard lol. When Hoodie first joined I never really tried bhopping, yes, of course, I did jump a lot but not actually "bhop" around. To keep up with Hoodie I asked him on how do I bhop? do you use mouse wheel? he answered every question threw at him and taught me how to bhop. He told me my strafes were off and helped me fix them. he's been bhopping for years so no shit the guy is doing it perfectly.

when hoodie and I play during late nights we have bhop races and deag fights all the time. from my time playing with him and knowing him ima say he's not cheating but it's understandable why staff would think so. 

The issue I have with this is am I gonna get banned soon? Hoodie and I can do the same shit the only thing he's better than me is how consistent he is in bhopping.

this man has invited me many times to a server for us to practice on gmod to get better, he takes this game very seriously.
out of my 4 -5  years of playing Hoodie you're one of the best players I've seen and I wish you luck on your new server. Love you bb

^^^All of this right here. I don't think he's hacking. I would be headshotted a LOT easier if he was hacking sometimes, I can hit Fozzy and Hoodie if I try hard enough and I've gotten kills on them. I've witnessed blatant hacking too on several servers and it's nothing like what Hoodie does. He's too "human" in his movements and actions even if he's really good at it. Hackers tend to be more machine-like.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
also tutru fozzy and mini dont bhop they strafe on some occasions i seen fozzy bhop even with a jumpack. Strafeing is turning in the air like taking a hard right or left, Bhopping is straifing and gaining speed. Please do not confuse the 2