lmao i just got randomly banned
(04-16-2017, 11:37 PM)Tuturuuu! Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 11:27 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: How come he doesnt win gun fights more than he does then?

There's also like 5 pages of him getting picked up by the anti-cheat for bhoping, a feast players like Fozzy and Minime (whom are notoriously known for bhoping like bunnies on heat, while blowing people's heads for shits and giggles :D) haven't achieved.

you're trying to compare hoodies 5+ years of bhopping to my few months of trying to bhop.
This is honestly retarded. No offense to hoodie or anything, but I consider fozzy better than hoodie. You guys unbanned fozzy. I feel like 3/4 of the community doesn't know what a flick is and just calls it a triggerbot hack. It's so stupid. He's not hacking. The hours in cs help with the bhopping BC everybody bhopped in source, just look up phoon ( still undetermined if he scripted but I don't think he did) . The fact you banned him just means nobody here knows what they are talking about. He has 10k+ hours in fps games no fuckin shit he's gonna be good.
(04-16-2017, 11:37 PM)Tuturuuu! Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 11:27 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: How come he doesnt win gun fights more than he does then?

Right now I could download a few scripts and hacks, hop on dink's gmod and play around it while being conscious of not going overboard as to not attract unwanted attention. Just like every smart cheater in every game. A behavior you can somewhat see in scoovie's videos, as he keeps snapping between players even if they're out of his line of sight. Don't assume someone isn't hacking because they aren't playing like a god. There's also like 5 pages of him getting picked up by the anti-cheat for bhoping, a feast players like Fozzy and Minime (whom are notoriously known for bhoping like bunnies on heat, while blowing people's heads for shits and giggles :D) haven't achieved.

Hoodie is always trying to better himself, and is always bhopping, ofc hes gonna be a professional at it
Dont look so blue
Also im not mad that staff thought i was hacking i try my best to look like a human aimbot because on gmod it pisses me that i know for a fact im better then everyone and i get shit on by people i know i am better then soo i constantly change my dpi and sense because i want be abel to flick shot like i use to with my old mouse that they dont make anymore. if you think i was aimbotting and walling in this you should have see me with i had my old logitech mouse i was fucking crazy and thats why i was banned from alot of gmod servers and the admins of those gmod servers only had about 300 hours or more heck i use to own a tt serves most of my former staff on regulars and donors and staff on yours Like, Dospayne amazing crimison dragon sample text and more i was playing with them when i was 17 im 21 now they can all tell you ive been bhopping like this for a long time
And like I'm not trying to call out individuals but I'm going to cuz I don't gives fuckkkkk, tutu, you were one of the main people against fozzy to. Like you're chill dude I like you but I feel like when somebody hits a nice shot on you you get salty then start watching them like a hawk to try and rid of them. I'm scared to try around you in case I'm next. (Note: I'm not good enough to do that shit it was just for the sake of example)
I can speak for just about everyone whose on the night shift that there has never been any red flags that hoodie was hacking. There's been plenty of times where he gets owned in gun battles.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I know I don't have nearly as many hours as many of you, but I've had a shit ton of hackers, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that hoodie isn't hacking. I've seen countless nights were he can be extremely bad, and he is constintly messing with his settings all over. The guy has been on this server sooo long, don't you think he would have been banned sooner if he was a hacker? By any of the other countless mods who know hacking? Why the fuck would he play on this server for soooooooo long if he was hacking? Why would he care to get unbanned if he was hacking? Hoodie is the type to get joy out of skill and success in games, not cheep hacks, and easy wins. Cause he loves gaming, its his world like a lot of us, and his really good at it, well not all the time. Still point is, don't be dumb, he's not hacking. He could go to litterally any other server if he was. 

+1 to unbann
(04-17-2017, 12:37 AM)Visonn Wrote: I know I don't have nearly as many hours as many of you, but I've had a shit ton of hackers, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that hoodie isn't hacking. I've seen countless nights were he can be extremely bad, and he is constintly messing with his settings all over. The guy has been on this server sooo long, don't you think he would have been banned sooner if he was a hacker? By any of the other countless mods who know hacking? Why the fuck would he play on this server for soooooooo long if he was hacking? Why would he care to get unbanned if he was hacking? Hoodie is the type to get joy out of skill and success in games, not cheep hacks, and easy wins. Cause he loves gaming, its his world like a lot of us, and his really good at it, well not all the time. Still point is, don't be dumb, he's not hacking. He could go to litterally any other server if he was. 

+1 to unbann

PRECH
+1 for unban, but one thing why was this not brought up sooner? i mean i dont think he is hacking but has it taking this lonng???
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
After reviewing the evidence and entertaining the arguments from both side, I don't believe the evidence presented here is enough to warrant Hoodie's ban. Many people have said that he gets so mad that he rage quits and I've seen that as well. I'm curious as to why someone with aimbots would do that.

My only concern is how frequently Hoodie's cursor seems to linger on the heads of player through solid surfaces and floors/ceilings. I can't explain that and it's probably going to be the thing that will keep him banned. I'm also still perplexed by the bhops, but it's possible to learn frame-perfect jumps after spending 4000+ hours in a game (shout out to people who speedrun games).

I believe that you genuinely care about this community, Hoodie. You have solid friends here and people really do like your company. But I'm not one of the Admins and I don't have a meaningful vote to cast.