Please unban me
Ingame Name: windyoshi 

SteamID: 76561198028028193

Who Banned You: Battons

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM and leave as a regular? Appeal on the forums.

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: Not that it completely excuses it but I was drinking when this happened and didn't realize I was not a T, when I realized what happened 
I left the server in embarrassment. I have spent a pretty good amount of time on the server and in all that time there is not one other instance of anything like this
happening.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Never, and no other instances of mass RDM. 

Other:  Sleepy
Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:33881232
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I have no issues with you coming back as the one that banned you. Came as a shock cause I tried to PM you and you had just left. Obviously I can't and won't try to control your life but please make good decisions as next time we will be less forgiving. +1 for unban with slays.
+1 i was suprised when you massed and you have never caused other problems on the servers before, hope 2 see u back.
you have to sing you are my candy girl for atonement
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 forever ban for killing people in vidjeo game dumb
free him
thank you!
(02-17-2021, 07:29 PM)windyoshi Wrote: thank you!
It usually takes a few days to process and unban request, thank you for being patient.
Our admin has to approve all unbans, he's been dealing with IRL situations relating to the extreme weather this week.
Hope to see you soon!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 unban on windyoshi: shit happens. Hope to see you back
To be unbanned
[Image: b_560x95.png]