In progress (Incomplete)
Ingame Name: DanielRain

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63956679 (thank you synth)

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: damage over rounds

Length of Ban: until death :c

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was being tked and rdm all day, I shot with love

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): maybe? Dont think so
WAIT: how is "I shot with love" a reason to unban?

Also, I guess that's your profile id. Your SteamID is by the way STEAM_0:1:63956679
Hey daniel!!

I'm glad you're finally appealing your ban. Please follow the correct structure for the unban appeal. Synthray has already posted your steamid so you should go back and edit your post a bit. It's been roughly 6 months since you've been banned but, this appeal doesn't seem very apologetic or sincere. I'm gonna hold on to my vote for now. Please take some time and revise this unban appeal.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Leaving this thread here for the relevancy that led to the ban.

anyways, no opinion. Can't remember for shit whether or not I banned with my own judgement, or Dong/Nicol had told me to at the time.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
There's very little reason to not unban a first-time ban for rdm-related offenses (especially since you have no prior bans for any reason). However this request comes off as a bit of a shitpost considering the reason to unban states that " I shot with love." We don't need you necessarily to suck up to staff but put a little effort into this -especially considering the situation leading up to the ban that @Mana provided.

I'd also advise a revision of your request - are you planning to stop RDMing/doing random damage?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
@DanielRain I see this is marked as "in progress." What are your plans in terms of updating your request?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Unban request denied. Lack of effort and lack of responses make me (and the unban committee) feel as though this ban is deserved. You may re-appeal in one month's time however.
[Image: b_560x95.png]