Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pet mice / hamsters / rats
okay do they need to be doing anything specific? or in a specific place?

their enclosure is tall and might not be easy to see down into but they have a bath coming up this week and I could film them in there. what would work best?
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(03-01-2021, 11:21 AM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: okay do they need to be doing anything specific? or in a specific place?

their enclosure is tall and might not be easy to see down into but they have a bath coming up this week and I could film them in there. what would work best?

Nope, you don’t have to go the extra degree. Just whatever is easiest. It’s okay that the enclosure is taller, it’ll help train the AI regardless. The only thing I need is that it be from above. They don’t have to be doing anything, but if they are that’s perfectly fine too. There’s no rush on this right now, so whenever you can. I’m still waiting on the PCB to be manufactured anyways. You can send me it on discord
[Image: xdjlve.png]