Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing The Complaints In The Forums
We don't need co owners, we need the owner to actually care about the fucking servers, get to know the staff, and be an active member of the community as more than just that inactive dude who is the owner. The person with the most control only gets on each server like once a month. Co-Owners could fix this, but it would just be another fucking bandaid fix for this community, and thats been going on for way too long. I get that dink has real world stuff, but he has a responsibility to at least try to interact with the community past just approving staff apps for servers without admins and occasionally making an announcement. I think I've only talked to dink twice in the 2 years I was an active member of the community and only one of those times came even close to being what could be categorized as a conversation. I'm not saying that Dink neeeds to talk to everyone everyday, I'm just saying that he needs to have some form of tangible presence in the community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - by killerZoreo - 02-28-2021, 05:48 PM