Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing The Complaints In The Forums
I don't want to post on his behalf but dink is in a position where even I would need to step back and just enjoy myself. It would be nice to recieve updates and yes we can direct our frustration to him but ultimately it's more complex than blaming the owner. Communication is a concern which is something as I mentioned some mods are trying to take on. Decisions on the admin level tske longer than they have in the past, we have no dedicated custom coder/modder just hobbyists. Lastly people just have differing ideas of what defines good and bad. Throughout my time here I've seen the community explode and loose some of the best staff it's ever had but I've also seen it regrow with a more stable staff team. In general people are a lot more mellow than we used to be. As I said before, nothing lasts forever, but in the mean time I enjoy what we have and think we have come a long way, but the solution to this problem isn't more numbers, it's encouraging those with the enthusiasm to keep it alive to stick around and become valued members. In order to achieve that we need to foster an environment in which even a casual audience will love to play. I hope those who take the time to read this thread take that to heart and really strive to do their best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - by Battons - 03-01-2021, 12:52 AM