Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing The Complaints In The Forums
(03-08-2021, 03:32 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: To people who replied to my first post: Co owners may be helpful, but for them to be really effective I think that they need to have an active command above them.

Shit like this always gets brought up and there is rarely ever a real conclusion. It has always really pissed me off, because it just brings us right back to square one. Do I think there will be a conclusion? Fuck no. I'll eat my own ass if Dink even knows about this thread.
he knows.

pics or it didnt happen
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(03-08-2021, 03:46 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 03:32 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: To people who replied to my first post: Co owners may be helpful, but for them to be really effective I think that they need to have an active command above them.

Shit like this always gets brought up and there is rarely ever a real conclusion. It has always really pissed me off, because it just brings us right back to square one. Do I think there will be a conclusion? Fuck no. I'll eat my own ass if Dink even knows about this thread.
he knows.
Yeah? And how do you know that?
I am now waiting for zoreo to eat his ass
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Dink in fact knows and is aware of this thread.
i want to make apparent the original porpoise of this thread is to show off all of those kinds of post complainging about problems in the community and other various rants
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(03-08-2021, 04:08 PM)Battons Wrote: Dink in fact knows and is aware of this thread.
Fair enough I guess we will just take your word for it. Not being a smart ass or anything btw because literally that is all we can do anyway just take people’s word for it.
Well if dink knows I hope that something good comes from this thread. Also I put the thing in shitposting to prevent derailing this thread
(03-08-2021, 04:15 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Well if dink knows I hope that something good comes from this thread. Also I put the thing in shitposting to prevent derailing this thread
That is wishful thinking but I hope something good comes too.
(03-08-2021, 04:15 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Well if dink knows I hope that something good comes from this thread. Also I put the thing in shitposting to prevent derailing this thread
Good one