Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queue website
As you may know, for supporters up, I have a queue website that is open for all to use. I'm still working on it to become as clean as I can, and if you would like music put on there please let me know.

The website it tons4583.weebly.com. It's simple, just click the song you want, it will take you to a page which will play the song, you copy the URL, and paste it in the queue.

Some changes are happening. There will be the slamin' Summer hits 2017! Coming out soon. With that it will also show you the progress I want the site to turn into.

Edit: New! You can now comment directly onto the website to request a song
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
He was muted not gagged
(04-15-2017, 10:04 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: He was muted not gagged

He was muted not gagged
Alrighty then
(04-15-2017, 11:22 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Alrighty then

Listen, listen...

He got muted not gagged.
He got muted not muted
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Yes. I like the website thoughts for queues, I may even have one that looks exactly like that 0.0
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(04-16-2017, 10:37 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Yes. I like the website thoughts for queues, I may even have one that looks exactly like that 0.0

But is it that developed?
NUUUUUPE
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.