unban me so i can continue my singing career
In the staff Discord yesterday evening another staff member stated that Timbo was going to need another ban for micspam. I first suggested a kick, for which I was told Timbo was already kicked. I then responded, and I quote, "what about a 24 hr ban instead."

The 24-hour ban resolves the issue of the immediate micspam and calms things down for the time being. Ideally, the punishment is commensurate with the crime. A permanent ban for playing some soundboard noises is not the proper punishment.

We don't need to be permabanning people for micspam, unless that micspam is of the type that is extreme, like that which is racist or literally only earrape.

The Timbo ban should be reduced to a 24-hour ban. Perhaps in consideration of the past micspam bans, reduce to a week at the very most.

Messages In This Thread
RE: unban me so i can continue my singing career - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 03-06-2021, 09:19 PM