unban me so i can continue my singing career
People play on the server for the community, and I've had the pleasure to share many games with Timbo. He makes alot of people laugh, and adds color to the server when he's on.

I was on when he got perma'd (IGN at the time was (s)icki minaj). (s)ynthray gagged me for snapping along to Timbo's music that map, but didn't gag Timbo until roughly a full minute later. I don't have video evidence of this, so it's my word against his. It's because of this that I believe that if (s)ynthray used his mod powers in a more appropriate manner, Timbo wouldn't have been perma'd and he wouldn't be discussing his possible permanent departure.

What got me hooked onto the server in the first place was a user named Dolphin. He had a soundboard of just dolphin noises, and used every opportunity to "spam" vc with their soundclips. It was a hilarious riot, and everyone was having a good time. And that's what Dink's TTT should be about, just having a good time. It's hard to do that when regulars get banned for what many would think of as minor inconveniences.

Messages In This Thread
RE: unban me so i can continue my singing career - by Tequila Sunset - 03-07-2021, 06:13 PM