Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honest Question
Love that no one's gonna come out and say anything. It makes me laugh. I'd love a statement on the matter.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Out of curiosity how far you gonna drag this

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
How much attention and publicity do you want? You bring up something from 6 months ago that was resolved when it occurred. You bitch about the lack of staff transparency right after posting leaks from the staff discord. Now you're trying to justify your own actions because there's more allegations being thrown around. What do you want? Seriously.

No you aren't fucking allowed to leak it.

This is a gaming community. Stop being a drama queen.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I followed the first thread and kinda the second thread but at this point there's some dinklegate shit going on and im not on board

In all seriousness, trying to chain out weird conspiracy stuff to make a big community deal about it at the expense of your reputation does NOT work. Speaking from experience.
(03-09-2021, 11:35 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: How much attention and publicity do you want? You bring up something from 6 months ago that was resolved when it occurred. You bitch about the lack of staff transparency right after posting leaks from the staff discord. Now you're trying to justify your own actions because there's more allegations being thrown around. What do you want? Seriously.

No you aren't fucking allowed to leak it.

This is a gaming community. Stop being a drama queen.
Justify my own actions? That part was a meme, I didn't do anything wrong, so my 'actions' don't need justified.

Calling them allegations implies they're not confirmed. They are. And being kept hidden from the general peeps as per usual because hypocrisy isn't allowed to be known about. But that's the tea.

As for the "how long" question?

Yes.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Rand you were on the staff team at one point, were you not? You know how and why we operate the way we do. We are not perfect and noone in their right mind would say we are, but really think about what you're saying. Are we power hungry fuckers looking to get rid of everyone we dislike? Are we really?

We are dealing with legitimate leakers as the entire server knows right now and this is what you say? Help us find out who the fuck they are and send us evidence. Do you really care about the server or are you trying to fuck it all up?

What do you not want us to keep hidden? What do you want us to show everyone? Our chatter, our deliberations? You want everyone to know how we vote? I can't wait to hear the certain hive minds bitch about how "this staff" voted against what they wanted to happen.

Please explain yourself with exact information instead of speaking in vague mannerisms. You were cool and fun to play with. Now you serve to post unhelpful triages against the community. Calm the hostilities and try to work with us if you care.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(03-09-2021, 11:51 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Are we power hungry fuckers looking to get rid of everyone we dislike? Are we really?
The short answer is actually sometimes
bro tf did I do lmao
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-09-2021, 11:54 PM)Nicol Wrote: bro tf did I do lmao
People get pissed wayy too easy