Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets be TRANSPARENT about this issue for once
Hello evrybode, I am crackbone!
I've brought this issue up several times on the server. At best I got ignored for this belief, at worst I got ridiculed Huh . I honestly thought an issue like this would be more divisive within the community, but it seems like I am the only one who believes in this and everytime I advocate change about it I get roasted :( . Oke, here I ago with the hottest take of Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed. I think selling donor status and advertising it as a N word pass is kinda... racist!?! Can I get some dongers in the chat plz? I know everyone on the server is gonna hate me for pointing that out but it had to be said! I know how our lovely donors enjoy their p2w priveleges, but buying a "N word pass" from a white dude (Lets be real Dinkleberg/Nicol is white af) doesn't really give you the right to say it without you being labelled as a racist. It's kinda ridicilous how a black man like Zeek can't say it, was banned over it and was even called racist when he did, but all the donors, even though they are white they can say it freely and I can't even call them racist. I know there is plently of staff or ex staff who are gonna be upset with me since saying the N word is a big deal for them like Salsa or Penguin, but it's kinda offensive to black people. I know Dinklebergs is 99.9999 white but why can't we welcome more diversity? I know this might kill the server since no one will buy Donors anymore, but how about we just give an F word pass instead? There aren't many homosexual people on the server besides Uriel so I think this might be a good alternative? 
I know this hot take might get me be cancelled from the server but it was worth a try!

Have a nice day everyone!
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
smh, as a donor myself i totally agree. this is ridiculous. #IAmAnAlly #StandWithUriel seriously tho selling these passes is inappropriate!
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I had a stroke reading this.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-15-2021, 04:37 PM)Mana Wrote: I had a stroke reading this.

I know it's hard and shocking to imagine a non racist Dinkleberg server, but it's only a matter of time till the liberals catch on and cancel the server!
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
(03-15-2021, 04:46 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:

I know it's hard and shocking to imagine a non racist Dinkleberg server, but it's only a matter of time till the liberals catch on and cancel the server!
 god damn these extremist leftist liberals are taking away my n word pass !!!!!
(03-15-2021, 04:49 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 04:46 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:

god damn these extremist leftist liberals are taking away my n word pass !!!!!
negas
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(03-15-2021, 04:34 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Hello evrybode, I am crackbone!
I've brought this issue up several times on the server. At best I got ignored for this belief, at worst I got ridiculed Huh . I honestly thought an issue like this would be more divisive within the community, but it seems like I am the only one who believes in this and everytime I advocate change about it I get roasted :( . Oke, here I ago with the hottest take of Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed. I think selling donor status and advertising it as a N word pass is kinda... racist!?! Can I get some dongers in the chat plz? I know everyone on the server is gonna hate me for pointing that out but it had to be said! I know how our lovely donors enjoy their p2w priveleges, but buying a "N word pass" from a white dude (Lets be real Dinkleberg/Nicol is white af) doesn't really give you the right to say it without you being labelled as a racist. It's kinda ridicilous how a black man like Zeek can't say it, was banned over it and was even called racist when he did, but all the donors, even though they are white they can say it freely and I can't even call them racist. I know there is plently of staff or ex staff who are gonna be upset with me since saying the N word is a big deal for them like Salsa or Penguin, but it's kinda offensive to black people. I know Dinklebergs is 99.9999 white but why can't we welcome more diversity? I know this might kill the server since no one will buy Donors anymore, but how about we just give an F word pass instead? There aren't many homosexual people on the server besides Uriel so I think this might be a good alternative? 
I know this hot take might get me be cancelled from the server but it was worth a try!

Have a nice day everyone!

Zuboba still hasn't been freed.... I WILL RIOT.