Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunburner Hacking (Aimbot/T Reveal)
Offender's Name: Sunburner

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80126433

Potential Witnesses: White Owl, Adam, I am noober pls help, nick

Reason to Ban: Aimbot/Traitor Revealer

Proof: Spectated and saw Sunburner had zero recoil and knew who every T was. We thought it was blind RDM luck at first, then caught on. I used Voteban for 60 minutes and it was approved by the players on the server.

First time really doing this, if I missed anything, let me know. I do not record my game sessions so have no video.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
unfortunately without proof of him hacking we won't be able to issue a ban, however i will make note of his steam id and if he returns we will keep an eye on him.

in future try and get video evidence of him hacking and include it in the post but thank you for the heads up.

i will leave the post open for now in case one of the other potential Witnesses has some evidence to bring forward.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
I have a demo of that you guys can look at, however I'm not sure if it shows anything as I cannot run it. https://easyupload.io/2azair

What I can say is that he rdm'd me and a few other people and also knew exactly who the traitor was EACH time. To me that sounds like a traitor finder hack.
(03-14-2021, 12:03 PM)Cactus Wrote: unfortunately without proof of him hacking we won't be able to issue a ban, however i will make note of his steam id and if he returns we will keep an eye on him.

in future try and get video evidence of him hacking and include it in the post but thank you for the heads up.

i will leave the post open for now in case one of the other potential Witnesses has some evidence to bring forward.

Thanks Cactus, I have setup Shadowplay and will use that in further reports.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
(03-14-2021, 12:06 PM)White Owl Wrote: I have a demo of that you guys can look at, however I'm not sure if it shows anything as I cannot run it. https://easyupload.io/2azair

What I can say is that he rdm'd me and a few other people and also knew exactly who the traitor was EACH time. To me that sounds like a traitor finder hack.
In before no one wants to be bothered to download and look at the demo. I guess I can look at it in a while and upload a video of it since I can probably guess people won’t want to download and view the demos themselves. Unless someone does download and view that before I do then good. How long did you spectate the possible hacker anyway?
(03-14-2021, 12:21 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 12:06 PM)White Owl Wrote: I have a demo of that you guys can look at, however I'm not sure if it shows anything as I cannot run it. https://easyupload.io/2azair

In before no one wants to be bothered to download and look at the demo. I guess I can look at it in a while and upload a video of it since I can probably guess people won’t want to download and view the demos themselves. Unless someone does download and view that before I do then good. How long did you spectate the possible hacker anyway?
I will go through it when i can, but if you beat me to it i will give you a cookie.

-1 on the ban, +1 on a slay for rdm.

Demos usually have no authentic way to show true ingame recoil and it looks like normal recoil to me the way his cursor bounces around. He 100% did rdm the traitor but he was most likely in a state of panic since he had just been shot at by the chewbacca skin and wasn't gonna let his "T-Buddy" to kill him because he didn't want to die.
(03-14-2021, 01:31 PM)Damester Wrote: -1 on the uban, +1 on a slay for rdm.

Demos usually have no authentic way to show true ingame recoil and it looks like normal recoil to me the way his cursor bounces around. He 100% did rdm the traitor but he was most likely in a state of panic since he had just been shot at by the chewbacca skin and wasn't gonna let his "T-Buddy" to kill him because he didn't want to die.
Yeah but it’s not just demos too. Whenever you spectate a player in game whether it’s a demo or not the recoil doesn’t show how it is really sometimes. But you can still tell if a player has no recoil sometimes anyway. But this demo doesn’t show any of that. Unless there is more evidence of the dude rdming traitors through sus behaviors or something then 1- on a unban so far.
I have been through everything and checked old logs and while there are a couple of rdm's i don't see anything ban worthy.