Offender's SteamID: Swaglord>STEAM_0:1:91395483    herDybb>STEAM_0:1:84521265

Potential Witnesses: @"Burb" @sterale14 

Reason to Ban: Rdming, Teaming, Slurs

Proof:    

[Image: Screenshot_425.png]

[Image: Screenshot_426.png]

[Image: Screenshot_423.png]

[Image: Screenshot_424.png]

In one screenshot me n lard are in vc he wasn't in game so we weren't ghosting stoopid
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
All I’m seeing right now are just screenshots of swag lord causing trouble. The other dude didn’t damage anyone according to your screenshots. You don’t got anything else? Eitherway swag will probably get banned from this at least if not.
(03-14-2021, 04:43 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: All I’m seeing right now are just screenshots of swag lord causing trouble. The other dude didn’t damage anyone according to your screenshots. You don’t got anything else? Eitherway swag will probably get banned from this at least if not.

ooops i forgot one screenshot So I just edited it and there is a log of swaglord somehow getting a awp and killing burb and before this herDybb bought a awp so and they are friends on steam

So sus confirmed?..
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Swaglord has been banned for multiple instances of Mass RDM, the other person has done nothing seemingly wrong at this time.