Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord?
I will be collecting the staff teams “consistency word” pass tomorrow on my lunch break (approx 12-1pm CST).

Nb4 this is deleted for contributing nothing, this is commonly known as satire. In the event that my message was not readily apparent, I will not be collecting consistency word cards, that would be absurd. Wouldn’t want someone to not know that just because I was insinuating that the choice of words moderated by staff are wildly inconsistent due to personal backgrounds and the fact that no community standard has been set for the media platforms. Don’t be distracted by the overuse of the word and then no measure being taken to address a rule change from left field just because is a *checks sun dial* Sunday night.

TLDR; I won’t be collecting cards on my lunch break.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord? - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 03-14-2021, 10:42 PM