Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord?
(03-15-2021, 12:52 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Yo it's the weekly 5 page forum thread. Right on schedule!

Time to fill out by Bingo card - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13866

But on a more serious note, I think the Discord is a cesspool and I don't moderate it unless it's one of the rare times that I'm participating in it or reading something in it and notice like a direct insult being said. I have all but 2 channels muted and have no interest in trying to maintain order in that place.

Currently I'm trying to push through some way to replace the Discord staff because there's almost none left, but that's pretty much all I've got to add tonight.

I can't remember if this is a Bingo card spot or not, but it should be added - the obligatory "Can everyone chill?"

Remember, this is a gaming community. Stop making everything out to be some sort of crisis, it's a real vibe-killer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the r word not be allowed to be said at all in the discord? - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 03-15-2021, 01:33 AM