Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabe Return To Staff App
Ingame Name: Gabe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93840118

Time Played: 1228.6333

When First Joined: 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Nights EST

Rank Desired: Advisory Role (With the specific role as Chief Transparency Enforcement Officer) 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I will ensure the new Admins @Battons @bryanbrr and perennial loser @"Nicol" are held accountable to their promise of transparency. I will require that at least one of them deliver an official response to the transparency thread, hold a 3-way discussion in admin chat, and deliberate further steps for all threads.

Why you want to help the community: I think it is important that we have an independent staff member who is able to standup to and hold the Admins accountable in light of an Owner that is non-existent 99% of the time. We need accountability! 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have a clean slate!

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: craiglist

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I'm the one who wrote and created the scenarios so therefore it would be cheating if I answered them.

Other: To quote @Tedgp908 ,This is a totally serious application. As jokes are banned here. [Image: biggrin.png] Now some of you may be concerned with my playtime recently. I have played around 2 hours in the past year; now don't let this worry you. I read the forums and the discord so I am fully up-to-speed. Plus, I can serve as a non-biased outside member for when the admins ban someone and the whole community leaves for the 100th time. In reality, nothing has really changed since I was admin the same cycle just repeats itself over and over with new people. The second thing that I will do as admin is ban anyone that says toxicity exists in this community. That was solved a year ago.
-1 NO.

Didn't respect my authority one time in #ttt
-1 lil shit
2 hours in the past year?
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 would make an excellent Chief Transparency Enforcement Officer