Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Transparency on Admin Playtime
(03-21-2021, 11:24 PM)fanta Wrote: God I hate seeing the word transparency on these forums. It’s a video game. Join, play and give out proper punishments to problematic things on the server. You guys already allow cheaters to play way longer than they need to.
Someone didn’t read the post.
So.... where’s my medal for most active admin?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(03-21-2021, 11:38 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: So.... where’s my medal for most active admin?
Its in the shop but their medal machine is broke
i think we should talk about @TheUltraFish as well.
why
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This isn’t a shitpost! Liberate this from the shitposting section!!
(03-21-2021, 11:49 PM)dan Wrote: i think we should talk about @TheUltraFish as well.

I know it's talking about Admin Playtime, but this is a TTT thread sir. Tedgp908 and Gabe would have included me if they wanted too. Also, I blame Nicol for this going into shitposting.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
These new admins need to learn how to not play. As soon as I got admin, I deleted gmod. I think all admins should follow this path.
former admin2
(03-22-2021, 09:03 AM)Deadpool Wrote: These new admins need to learn how to not play. As soon as I got admin, I deleted gmod. I think all admins should follow this path.
Deadpool is truly a role model to us all.
(03-22-2021, 01:27 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: why
This is not a shitpost! Read it for context but there are genuine questions being asked that must be addressed: 
  • What is required for an Administrator to be able to actively participate in decisions that carry massive weight and affect the day-to-day operations of the server and its players?
  • what is Dinkleberg’s role in monitoring Admin activity?
  •  Is he still in charge of it? 
  • Do the Admins self-monitor? 
  • Who is the check and balance on the Admin’s activity?
It is truly horrifying and disappointing to see the Admins not take this thread seriously. Instead of confronting the issues, they are hiding behind the shitposting section to justify avoiding addressing the issue. This isn't transparency, this is a cover up! This action embodies the preconceived view of admins, that they do not actual care about transparency and addressing issues in the community!

I am demanding this thread be moved back to the non shitposting section so community members can give their input and the admins can address the issue. Thanks.