Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Transparency on Admin Playtime
Negative
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
its actually an admin superpower. Did the admins ever tell you the story of darth adminius? I thought not. Its not a story Higher staff would tell you. Darth adminius was a powerful yet inactive admin. He was so powerful, that he could ban people with his thoughts. Unfortunately for him, his apprentice Darth Moderatorum was forced into exile because Adminius would not do any work. Ultimately, Darth Adminius was stuck doing all the heavy lifting in the server Ironic. he could save others from work, but not himself.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I apologize for any confusion or difficulty in understanding the information provided. Please dumb this down for my potato brain.
???????? ??????
mrporky
im snoozing
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(05-15-2023, 06:05 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: im snoozing
We know
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions