Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Sheriff In Town
Ingame Name: CumGun, Various Cum related names

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8675309
Discord Tag: CumGun4559

Time Played: Enough to feel shame

When First Joined: Sometime between when Christ died and now

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Only when I'm mad at myself

Rank Desired: Senior Admin

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: First, I'd like to elaborate on my plan to start total anarchy. Basically revolting and claiming the server for guests, having random people take over in a Lord of the Flies fashion. Once I'm in complete control, I'll rename the server Planet Cum. Dinkleberg's TTT as you know it will cease to exist. Nothing but Planet Cum from here on out. As far as rules, there really won't be any. Total free for all among guests, I've honestly been considering giving every single person that joins admin powers just to see what happens. In my head it's almost like a science experiment. I don't know what theory I'll be testing but I'm sure it will symbolize something about man kind. 

Why you want to help the community: I am totally hungry for power. I don't want to help the community, I want to be God. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not yet but this might do it

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I've been working on my LinkedIn profile so I could do a real nice submission but I gave up a week ago
How did you find us?: Bing

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yeah totally

Other: If you're ready for a major change in your life, vote for me. I'll be the best dictator you've ever seen. I'll literally import cuban cigars and smoke them during discord video chats while I lay out my plans militarize Planet Cum and take over other servers.
+1, your cum poetry will cum handy in being a senior admin
bryannbrr has decided his own fate by removing my post from Staff Applications. He will be the first to fall.