Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im out v2
Shut the fuck up City. Just kidding, in all seriousness though, I agree, we all may have our differences but we don't have to act like immature assholes.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
To celebrate the loss of a community member is a horrible thing. Every one lost is a tragedy, not a victory.
(04-20-2017, 01:37 AM)queef commando Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 01:33 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Thank you for giving me this gift. I will treasure it the rest of my life

[Image: wZkUY1q.png]

Just because you dislike someone doesnt mean you need to be unprofessional or rude in how you treat them. It's a game, tone it down (to everyone, including mallakk the drama man).
This man speaks the truth.

It's been a great time Mallak, hopefully you succeed in life. Remember to use offer code tedisafaggot when buying a Microsoft surface
(04-19-2017, 11:14 PM)Mallakk Wrote: I had hoped with the reaction to fozzys ban and the outcry of the community to unban him and the after result of the upper staff ignoring this would be a lesson well learned in that listening to the voice of everyone is something needed but I guess not. With that said I don't plan on playing on this server again unless there is serious reform in upper staff. I hope the server continues it current success, but I no longer wish to be a part of it.

- an unheard voice.

+1

Glad someone gives a fuck still
Idk you but I already like you
Sadly you are going, hope all goes well
Cya Mallakk, hope you find somewhere to enjoy yoself :)