doodle bob pencil incident
Ingame Name: Micheal Bubble

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:7351179

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar

Reason For Ban: Mass rdm with pencil (3 kills)

Length of Ban: to infinity and beyond

Reason for Admins to Unban: I didnt realize the doodlebob pencil killed or was qualified as rdm it was my first time finding it and i had never been killed with it, only time i saw it was when someone was detective and that was a while ago. Big misunderstanding on my part, thought it was a gag prop.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=2617
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13915
Other:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

so you killed three people with it, which makes me feel like you did know after the first person you killed. That being said I am in favor of an unban, just do not do it again.
+1 unban, just be more careful bud
He really hasn't been much of an issue otherwise as far as I'm aware. Staff got on due to pinged on-call for lots of mass rdm but he was not one of the players behind the ping.

Minor note, player has 3 autoslays added. Admins, when making a decision, please also clarify if slays should be removed or not.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(04-11-2021, 07:04 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: so you killed three people with it, which makes me feel like you did know after the first person you killed. That being said I am in favor of an unban, just do not do it again.
According to discord he might of thought it teleported people. You know like the wand does on dimmsdale. Eitherway 1+ on a unban just keep a reminder to becareful with who you kill with the pencil on that map.
being unbanned
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]