Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Specific Matter Regarding Verboten Discussion
I recently posted a discussion thread which I believe was misunderstood and erroneously locked by the admins, and as the original thread can no longer be replied to I must make this thread now to acquire clarification on the issue.

I believe that the decisionmaking body was under the interpretation that my thread was an appeal of sorts. This is not the case; I made that thread to invite open discussion and ascertain whether the issue at hand was one with which only I was concerned with or it was something other users had input on. Having already been denied for the topic, I had assumed that any resolutions potentially made would not affect me anyway. I could, however, be mistaken myself and critically misinterpreting UltraFish's reply on the matter. Barring any further assertion that this topic is not allowed to be discussed, I would still like to see the opinions of other community members.

The following question is thusly directed at the administrative order, or more specifically at UltraFish if the judgement was specifically your own. When you made your post and locked the thread, were you intending to state that the topic of forming a cooldown appeals process template applicable for all users is a forbidden discussion, or did you interpret the post as another formal appeal application on my own behalf and were thusly denying it?
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
It has become clear to me that you have had nothing to add to dinklebergs anymore, after constantly trying to appeal appeals after being told not to you have now been forum banned.
Nice missed this after going to bed. Ban has been updated to expire shortly after the date given by the ttt admins for appealing the server ban, 7/22/2021.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon