Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come
Hey Eggroll

Thank you for applying! I'm going to give my honest opinion on your time here and what I think about it. I will a little harsh but I will also be honest with a whole ass essay because I want to look fancy, and professional.

Your first impressions when you rejoin the community weren't great for me. When you started playing again you immediately started to gun for time on server, going to for staff after being back for less than a week. It appeared overzealous. There had to be some clarification on how we view the activity.¹  Day 1, you clocked 1.1k continuous minutes on the server and throughout the week 1k - 500+ minutes clocked each day. It was mostly a concern for me because it felt like a 'Burn Out' speedrun.
When you got Donor this created some problems with some of the staff where you would overstep boundaries and interfere with staffing procedure while staff are present on server. This also includes some backseat staffing while staff members are dealing with a situation,² giving warnings in the middle of Staff Members giving verbal warnings (talking over the acting staff), giving unnecessary warnings while one or more staff are present, double pings when Staff didn't answer the first one, pinging specific Staff Members to get on when ping wasn't answered, being a little menace in general, etc.³ But I recall multiple staff have told you to back off, given guidelines, and let staff deal with the situation when problems arise including ways to contact staff in game or outside of the game.
This was all during the first month and a half of your activity in the community that would of pushed me to give you a solid ( -1 ) if you had applied earlier like you said you would. Seeing as you improved quite a bit in the past couple of weeks in terms of some of the problems, my personal opinion of you has changed a bit. You have what it takes in terms of determination, activity, being helpfulness in most cases. It doesn't take long to learn how we do things the staff way and I really want to give you a fighting chance- but I still think you need some time before you are indeed ready to get the saucy Trusted role. Take some time to work on some things listed that still need to be worked on, stop worrying so much about staff related issues/staff aspect of things, and enjoy the game as a regular player before you burn yourself out of it hardcore. Let the staff worry about the hard stuff when it comes to it. All you'd have to do is report it and let us handle it, if staff cannot respond then you aren't obligated to act on it all the time.
Enjoy the game, homie.

I will give a ( 0 / a soft +1 ) A lot of the things I have stated a lot of reasons I would of given you a negative respond but instead I'll just state my early and current opinions on you with neutral standings. This was really hard for me.
Good luck on attempting to achieve Spicy Donor rank.
Please don't take it too harshly, hopefully you stick around regardless of the results of this application. You are very fun to talk to and hand out with. But still a lil shit.

Sincerely,
A Frickin Rodent who is trying to be fancy

*1 The activity in the past 30 days + 80+ hours collectively is taken into consideration for staff applications in most cases. If you had applied in the first week like you were going to originally, you would of been told to wait a month or two
*2 A situation where you would use admin chat to tell staff someone did that or this when we can visually see it in the chat (if it was in a team chat where staff couldn't see, then it was fine and permissions were given to use power)
*3 These are problems I have had personally had myself, if staff had other problems then they most likely addressed them or will have those talks when it comes to it
*4 This really ties into overstepping donor issues that were openly addressed in a comment or two but in the progress of improving

I found out I can type in a different font and now I'm going to have fun with it

Messages In This Thread
RE: The time has come - by MissPauling - 04-17-2021, 12:43 PM
RE: The time has come - by gerbil - 04-17-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: The time has come - by Zenful - 04-17-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: The time has come - by §5Aki - 04-17-2021, 06:26 PM
RE: The time has come - by Speedydog - 04-18-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: The time has come - by Ēmęřăķ - 04-21-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: The time has come - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 04-21-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: The time has come - by The Triangle - 04-22-2021, 10:28 AM
RE: The time has come - by TheUltraFish - 04-23-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: The time has come - by synthray - 04-23-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: The time has come - by real (4) - 04-24-2021, 02:38 AM