Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come
Okay so, I am not opposed to the idea of you becoming staff, I just am unsure if thats right now or later. So lets get this shit show on the road.

In the start things were a bit... rocky. You seemed very annoyed/frustrated very easily over people mic spamming, possible ghosting, etc. Which is fair, it ruins the game for most people and I always recommend if its driving you that mad and staff aren't replying fast enough, just leave and come back later. My main issue was with the mass pings, not just from you alone, but from that whole group of new donors you came in with (not saying yall friends, maybe you are idk). I think after being spoken to about the multiple pings and exhausting the staff team with constant requests has definitely died down a huge amount, and we appreciate that. 

We cannot see, hear or catch everything, so we do like to have donors or regular players help out with some stuff, and you've done a great job and finding what is important to report and what can wait. 

You're fun to play with. you are also a lot of run to roast. You handle things pretty well considering you are young. That impresses me. 

What I want to see from you, and everyone who applies, is enjoyment of the game. I am one of the more "active" Mods for PH, I do NOT want my bad habits or attitudes being portrayed by other members, and I need to set an example, but keep in mind, I have earned my place to be grumpy and get frustrated. You have not. I want to see you actively ENJOY the game and the people you play with. I don't want to see you become burnt out and then disappear a month after becoming staff. Because that happens, and its really fucking lame.

LEARN TO TAKE BREAKS AND WALK THE FUCK AWAY. Homie, you clocked in so much time so quickly and thats always what happens. Yall lil baby donors want trusted so you grind and grind and burn yourself out so fast. Take breaks. This is NOT your life, this is a game. Learn appropriate work/life/game balance. Which is hard, but possible. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RESPOND TO EVERY PING : that is something I cannot STRESS enough about someone who wants to become trusted, if you're doing something else, they will survive. If its REALLY bad, we have T-Mods and Mods. But I still want to see the effort made to be active. 

Okay so some concerns:

There is apparently a server you have started that you are connecting with other staff members/members about to run this server for you. I was under the impression you have created this server for the "try hards" so yall can just fuck about without the stress of Dinks (ha), I would be interested to know if this is a server you intend to create and run, or if this is just for fun with pals. 

Something had also been brought to my attention about you "harassing staff for not listing/doing something fast enough" this was chopped up in the start of this response, you have relaxed a lot on the constant pings and I do not see this as a further thing we need to discuss. On the other hand, if you wanted to get smart and harass staff you know I'd fuck you up ;)

In all, I am sitting at neutral, but I am a soft +1

TLDR: take breaks, chill out, have fucking fun.
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: The time has come - by MissPauling - 04-17-2021, 12:43 PM
RE: The time has come - by gerbil - 04-17-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: The time has come - by Zenful - 04-17-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: The time has come - by §5Aki - 04-17-2021, 06:26 PM
RE: The time has come - by Speedydog - 04-18-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: The time has come - by Ēmęřăķ - 04-21-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: The time has come - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 04-21-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: The time has come - by The Triangle - 04-22-2021, 10:28 AM
RE: The time has come - by TheUltraFish - 04-23-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: The time has come - by synthray - 04-23-2021, 07:07 PM