Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request
So I will admit I did say his name but at the time it was on his profile and was part of his username and momo i never said anything to or about as i dont know anything about him as they were also claiming that I said momos username "which is only said in real life" so idk how I would even be able to get a hold of it? And they kept asking me how i knew which i kept denying knowing anything about momo because i didnt the only think i knew was about zac which was from his steam profile and was in his username which I cant think of people who were on when they claim i said it other than Nick but I was on for multiple maps with them where they didnt say anything or question me "about knowing stuff about momo" until a mod was on as people who were on were also saying when they started saying it in vc so as I did say zacs name in a pun which didnt need to be done and i will admit nothing else is true and they were just saying when there was a mod on in an attempt to stir up more drama and hopefully get me in trouble. Also in zac saying his name wasnt on his profile when i looked it was and it wouldnt make sense to have a random name there when your username is your name anyway

Messages In This Thread
RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request - by Noire - 04-16-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request - by Jaerixon - 04-16-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request - by bryanbrr - 04-16-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request - by (j)ax - 04-17-2021, 12:30 AM
RE: RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request - by Kazu - 04-17-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request - by RipeOompaLoompa - 04-18-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request - by (j)ax - 04-20-2021, 12:38 PM
RE: RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request - by Noire - 04-21-2021, 06:37 PM