Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*application beep*
Aww lil Ashley!

Here we are again! So lets kick this off!

I wish I was less concerned about this, but I must say it : The pregnancy. You're gonna be a Momma soon, little miss. You are going to have a fucking human being pushed out of your body that needs CONSTANT attention from you. I do not want you to feel obligated to respond to pings for on call staff when you are dealing with a brand new baby. I am not saying it CANT be done, but I want you to REALLY think about your priorities and where you sit with the server. What is your activity going to look like? You're also working. Which is also more than fine, most staff are working, in school, have families they need to attend to. But being a new staff member can make you feel that you need to give us ALL your attention. I want you to be able to find a comfortable balance in your life and the server without feeling pressure. 

Honestly, that is my BIGGEST and really, only, concern. I think you are a great woman, you are a lot of fun to play with, once you got set up with the donor guidelines your attitude totally changed for the better in how to respond to certain situations. Do I doubt you being staff? Fuck nah.

So I am going to say that I am current neutral. 

I would like to see you as staff, but can YOU be sure that you can balance your personal life with the server. 
Go away

Messages In This Thread
*application beep* - by [test]Ashley - 04-17-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: *application beep* - by MissPauling - 04-17-2021, 12:55 PM
RE: *application beep* - by Speedydog - 04-18-2021, 02:19 AM
RE: *application beep* - by Zenful - 04-18-2021, 07:26 AM
RE: *application beep* - by [test]Ashley - 04-18-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: *application beep* - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 04-21-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: *application beep* - by UnfortunatePossum - 04-21-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: *application beep* - by The Triangle - 04-22-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: *application beep* - by TheUltraFish - 04-23-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: *application beep* - by TheUltraFish - 04-24-2021, 06:10 PM