Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....)
Your previous ban requests were trollish in nature but also gave some comedy relief to the people reading them. While you did insult certain individuals in the community and the mod team, they were nonetheless a mostly comedic unban request with a bit of genuine apology. This ban request seems like a insult on everyone in the community. The other ban requests you openly admit to what you had done and apologized for it, even though you probably didn't mean most of it.
This time you lie to everyone reading the thread and as raider said, "feigning ignorance now?".  If you had a genuine unban request, or even one of the troll requests you did late last year and early this year, I would have given you a +1 because despite the trollish behavior you are still a member of the community who has sunk many hours onto the server.
I did really not want to see you stay banned, you are objectively the funniest person on the server. However your insult and lies against the community shows you are not ready to be let back in.
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....) - by conone06 "Crêpe06" - 04-17-2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....) - by David - 04-17-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Permanent Bann (Maybe not? IDK.... maybe....) - by David - 04-18-2021, 02:43 PM