Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOTE HERE TO BAN BHOPPING FROM DINKS
-1 no
-1 bhopping is ok as it is.

Headshots without centering the crosshair are worse imo.
(04-22-2021, 08:56 AM)Jaerixon Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 08:29 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 08:03 AM)David Wrote: (excluding Laced, as he mows/does maintenance on golf courses [i think] for his job) do their thing.
hi im mowing right now

Come mow my lawn plz. With your sick bhopping skills I’m sure you’d be done in no time.
i gotta be on da ground to mow doe...
This was already tried lol. they put a speed cap on it and everybody hated it; it was changed back almost over night.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
I disagree with this. I believe that Bhopping is for people who want to take that extra step and challenge themselves, which I love doing. I personally am very shit at bhopping, but its still fun to atleast try and get better. People have mastered it with time, so because they have mastered bhopping, I feel like we shouldn't revoke that right on something that they learned. Bhopping is also really fun, REALLY fun. We also have other 'game breaking' items on the server and yet those are still on there, frankly the jump pack is pretty easy to get and I consider that worse in terms of game breaking compared to bhopping.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
(04-22-2021, 07:50 PM)Shshy Wrote: I disagree with this. I believe that Bhopping is for people who want to take that extra step and challenge themselves, which I love doing. I personally am very shit at bhopping, but its still fun to atleast try and get better. People have mastered it with time, so because they have mastered bhopping, I feel like we shouldn't revoke that right on something that they learned. Bhopping is also really fun, REALLY fun. We also have other 'game breaking' items on the server and yet those are still on there, frankly the jump pack is pretty easy to get and I consider that worse in terms of game breaking compared to bhopping.
Tbh the same can be said about grapple exploiting, people learn to do that shshy and we all know grapple exploiting isn’t supposed to allowed. Also I promise y’all I will try to find that video I have of hit boxes lagging while a player bhops lol. It’s more prevalent there.

(04-22-2021, 07:26 PM)Thayr Wrote: This was already tried lol. they put a speed cap on it and everybody hated it; it was changed back almost over night.
When was this tried? They put a speed cap on the air acceleration. When did this happen?
(04-22-2021, 08:02 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: When was this tried? They put a speed cap on the air acceleration. When did this happen?
Some time late 2019 early 2020.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(04-22-2021, 08:02 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 07:50 PM)Shshy Wrote: Snip.
Tbh the same can be said about grapple exploiting, people learn to do that shshy and we all know grapple exploiting isn’t supposed to allowed. Also I promise y’all I will try to find that video I have of hit boxes lagging while a player bhops lol. It’s more prevalent there.

(04-22-2021, 07:26 PM)Thayr Wrote: Snip.
Snip
I'm fairly certain gh exploit is only doable cuz of the jump pack
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Not gonna say I told you so, but you're working your way up to the most disliked post on the forums now.

-1 Bhopping is fun and super duper easy to learn on dinks. If you have the will, a mouse and a keyboard, you can bhop on Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Nah this is just more of the community kicking a guy that’s already down. The most disliked post was well earned.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon