Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOTE HERE TO BAN BHOPPING FROM DINKS
At this point it's obvious. The only thing left to do now is to lock the thread, I guess.

Congrats on your archievement, Jaerixon Commando.
This is very undeserved down voting and frankly I'm quite disappointed by what I've seen here. I understand the concern with bhopping it does get immensely frustrating when someone like laced aethy or mini just hop in from the sky and one shot me. I see that as part of the fun though, I see it as a challenge to get better at the game so that one day I too can do those things. Ill share my thought process here. I feel restricting things like this really hurt the longevity because players that have been around forever have less reason to stick with it. Look at games like quake for example where bhopping is technically a bug but overtime has evolved into an encouraged game mechanic for high end play, and things like that raise the skill ceiling which keeps players that are hard-core around longer. I feel by hurting the hard-core audience it then affects those who are just playing for fun too. That's why I've been against banning bhopping anyways.
(04-23-2021, 08:52 PM)Battons Wrote: This is very undeserved down voting and frankly I'm quite disappointed by what I've seen here. 
I didn't like the post so I downvoted it.
former admin2
(04-23-2021, 09:44 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 08:52 PM)Battons Wrote: This is very undeserved down voting and frankly I'm quite disappointed by what I've seen here. 
I didn't like the post so I downvoted it.
Kinda doesn’t have a good look since it kinda looks similar to another certain thread by quiche. Not like jaexiron was banning a bunch of our friends or anything. Just bhopping which I get since it’s annoying but banning bhopping wouldn’t work right anyway. Based on what we have seen in this thread so far lol.
50% of the downvotes are from the title tbh
RIP your reputation
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
oh no!!! not my sweet gmod server forum reputation points!!! please god no!!!
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(04-23-2021, 08:52 PM)Battons Wrote: This is very undeserved down voting and frankly I'm quite disappointed by what I've seen here. .

I just want you to keep in mind I got mass downvoted 400+ rep in a week and nothing was done!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-24-2021, 02:16 PM)David Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 08:52 PM)Battons Wrote: This is very undeserved down voting and frankly I'm quite disappointed by what I've seen here. .

I just want you to keep in mind I got mass downvoted 400+ rep in a week and nothing was done!!!!!!!!!!!!
But like. You asked for people to do that for you.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-24-2021, 03:34 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 02:16 PM)David Wrote:

But like. You asked for people to do that for you.

Bryan, don't spread slander on my name. That never happened.