Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crunch. and the Culture
TL;DR stop worrying about people cheating on a children's hide and seek server and go for a walk.

Seriously though, this is a video game. The entire community isn't going to unravel if someone is using a soundboard on TTT at 3am. If you get an on call staff ping and say "Ugh, really?" instead of saying "Yeah I can check that out", speaking from experience, you're doing it begrudgingly and are only doing it because you don't have anything else to do and want to feel responsible for something. Wanting to be responsible for something isn't a bad thing, it makes us strive to do a good job and help people, and leaves us feeling satisfied. However, if you've stopped enjoying the experience, it's only serving to suck away your time and energy you could be using to feel happier.

If you think to yourself "I need to do some work" or "I want to go do this" but then say "I'll do it when another staff member gets on", don't do that. If you have the need to go do something else, close the game, spin your chair around, get up and go do fucking do it. Trying to convince fernando.iniguez2011 to stop screaming into his microphone for 45 minutes is possibly one of the most excruciating ways to procrastinate. Go walk your dog. Sweep your house. Do that mountain of homework you've been neglecting for the past 3 weeks because the transition to online schooling has completely ruined any motivation you had to do schoolwork well.

Messages In This Thread
Crunch. and the Culture - by Deer-ly - 04-25-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by Russ the Stress Queen - 04-25-2021, 02:12 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by synthray - 04-25-2021, 10:20 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by Jammin - 04-25-2021, 07:22 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by real (4) - 04-25-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by David - 04-25-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: Crunch. and the Culture - by Deer-ly - 04-25-2021, 12:28 PM