Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im out v2
[Image: 2quheep.jpg]
The fuck you saying boi?!?! 
[Image: image.jpg]
You dig a grave then halfway say "oh shit people dont give a fuck that im leaving because im not as charismatic as Queeff and all the other people who got mad when Fozzy was banned. Oh shit my absents will have no effect on the server. Nah ill come back latter because the people that I cant objectively and respectfully talk to will totally not be here when I come back."

What did you honestly think they would do?

From the Queen of demotions <3
(04-20-2017, 12:55 AM)Mallakk Wrote: I never said i wanted my roles stripped and removed and ive given no reason for you to do so many a people have quit and kept their moderator positions to return later.

There's no reason for you to maintain your staff position if you aren't going to moderate the server, nor wish to continue being a part of it. Don't be so power hungry, leave and don't look back.

Ciao.
[Image: Smug_9d906d_5762907_zpsjyesc5cv.jpg]
meh you right tbh plz ban me im out and dont want a means to come back.
(04-20-2017, 01:21 AM)Mallakk Wrote: meh you right tbh plz ban me im out and dont want a means to come back.

[Image: theoffice_michaelscott_crying.gif]
[Image: 0f672f5b495cc405bf8bddc002213707_-proble...2-462.jpeg]
Thank you for giving me this gift. I will treasure it the rest of my life

[Image: wZkUY1q.png]
(04-20-2017, 01:33 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Thank you for giving me this gift. I will treasure it the rest of my life

[Image: wZkUY1q.png]

Just because you dislike someone doesnt mean you need to be unprofessional or rude in how you treat them. It's a game, tone it down (to everyone, including mallakk the drama man).
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
see ya man, we'll always have draconic reactors to remember(and explode under bases)
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Good luck.
You know guys I'm not aware of the whole situation behind this one but reading through the responses, do we have to be so hostile? Just saying.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Yall better get to it, all your staff are going to leave.