Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
I must apologize to begin with as I cannot find the accurate words to describe what follows, or rather I feel it's an insufficient explanation. 

I am at a neutral position here. Yes you have been helpful in many cases, I don't feel like you're moderator material at this time. 

I've been trying for several days to peg something specific so as to give constructive criticism, I have yet to find exactly what it is that makes me believe you are not ready yet. 

A way to describe it may be that upon seeing your application and having interacted with you, I didn't get a "finally" or "that's what we've been waiting for" type of reaction. It was more of a "huh, well alright". 

Again,  I apologize that I can't nail down exactly what it is as to help you grow into the role of moderator.  

Best of luck, and prop on

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ] - by The Triangle - 06-08-2021, 01:47 PM