Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
Sorry it's taken me a few days to respond to this. Since you have been with us I have seen you slot into the team well. You are helpful, a good team player and really responsive to server requests and pings.

However I do not feel you are ready to advance to the next level. Like others have mentioned I feel you need more time to iron a few things out and I do think you already know that there's a few things to work on. Before you have the ability and responsibility of mod I think you need to show a little more consistency with your staffing and learn how to defuse situations to get that balance of calm and fun. We don't want to be the fun police and have a silent server but directing the conversations and keeping them fun is something that's important.

Recently I was on the server and had some slightly trolly players on who were getting a bit too loud and pushing the boundaries, I managed to defuse the situation and get them talking about other things and get more focus on the game, I didn't hand out any punishments. They had all been calm and joking around for a good 15mins, I was about to leave when you arrived into the server and within a few minutes of me leaving they were all listed for mic spam, trolling etc. It's hard to learn the balance of when to punish and when to just defuse the situation or to try and distract them but it's something that really helps the server. 

We all have stuff to work on and there's always room for improvement with everyone I just feel that at the minute there's a bit more to be done before you're fully ready and confident within the mod role. 

Please please don't be too disappointed if this doesn't get approved as you still have lots of potential, all your hard work and input is really appreciated within the team.
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ] - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 06-08-2021, 05:02 PM