Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ]
Lol k so first of all, wow.

Second: that BDSM chat thing was me and Geb talking, unless Geb and someone else had the EXACT SAME IDENTICAL reaction and conversation, it was myself, a 27 year old and Geb a 20/21 year old. I'm also sure this happened in my discord? Or it did happen in staff discord on an off topic stupid stuff chatter, to which yes that shouldn't have been discussed there and this is clear staff chat leak.

Thirdly: the Mod team knows who sent me that message and it wasn't Geb. You need to get off this weird fuckin obsession you're having as of late to paint Geb as a bad guy. It's getting weird.

As for the personal shit, deal with it in DMs or ignore it all together.

If you have other evidence to back up what you're saying about Geb inappropriately associating himself with a minor please discuss that with fish or someone you trust on the mod team because that is not something we will take lightly.

Also edit I'm sorry I'm exhausted and meant to reply to speedy BUT as far as Gebs app goes I am neutral right now since I've been too busy to play but Pixie nailed it with her comment.
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let the rodent out of the cage [ Mod Application ] - by MissPauling - 06-11-2021, 01:01 AM